Tuesday, May 31, 2016

End of May

Kenedy came home with her Drama Letter! She told me that her Drama Coach was having kids fill out papers writing down everything they had done for drama and each thing gets an amount of points and if you earn a certain amount you get your letter. Kenedy was not thinking she would have done enough but she filled out a paper anyway and to her surprise she got enough points to receive her Letter. She was so excited and I was really excited for her. I Lettered in swimming and dance and since my High School was Moreno Vally High and our colors were blue and gold, our Letters are really similar from what I can remember, I need to pull it out and compare when I get a chance. I did a lot of Drama in High School and even made it into Advanced drama for my Sophmore and Junior year but my Senior year I dropped out so that I could end my day earlier. My Drama teacher did not appreciate that and never gave me my drama patch for my letter even though I earned it. Not cool. But I am happy for Kenedy and think her letter is pretty cool!
Kenedy has been saving her money so she could buy a Ukelele and she was finally able to get it. She picked out a really pretty turquoise colored one and has been learning on it every chance she gets. One of her friends who knows how to play has been teaching her some chords and from what I can hear she is getting better. She is currently trying to learn "Lava" from the Disney short of the same name and has also been working on "House of Gold" by 21 Pilots. I love the Ukelele sounds and don't mind her practicing at all.
She is so pretty!
Kefford has been messing around on it as well and has been working on "House of Gold" also.
On our way out to the farm on Memorial Day Kenedy and I had to laugh at Ryker and the way he was resting in the car.