Sunday, May 29, 2016

"Am i the Mad One or are You?"

Even though it may be a little bit of a more Gothic store, I love Hot Topic! It has the cutest Disney stuff and Harry Potter things, so much Pop culture items, it makes my Disney and Harry loving heart happy. I found some things in the brochure we got in the mail that I had to have and that were on sale and so Friday morning I headed out to the mall. While I was there I found a Belle bow and a Jasmine bow perfect for Avynlea and Rylee. That night Avy wore her Belle nightshirt to bed but had to do a little photo shoot first with her new bow. She cleverly attached it to her clothes s it looked like Belle was wearing it before she stuck it on her head for a final look. What a silly cutie pie. 
Ryle has started reading the Harry Potter series this year and has really been loving them. She is currently on book 5 and has been taking AR tests on all the books and getting 100% on all of them. Her backpack that she has had for the past two years has gotten to be unusable, in fact she has been through several of their old backpacks this year and all of them are now useless. Hot Topic just happened to have the cutest Harry Potter backpack for sale and I bought it for Rylee to use next year. She loves it and it really is so cute! I love that she has discovered a love for Harry Potter and I love talking to her about the books. She is a reading genius! 
I found for me an Alice through the looking glass tank and an Ariel tank and I love both of them! I can use them when I go running and also as a coverup for the beach or when I go swimming at the pool. Perfect!
The kids have ben having quite the fun with this mannequin head and I had to giggle this morning when I saw it staring at Ryker as he slept. Ryker slept on the couch last night and I suspect Kenedy put it there to give him a scare which it did! Hahaha!
On Saturday Ryker hung out at Mikell's for a couple of hours playing and bonding with his cousins while Kefford and I went to the movie. Mikell stopped by to drop off Rylee's watch right when we were leaving and we all talked Ryker into going home with her so he wouldn't be bored being at home all alone. Kenedy was babysitting and Avynlea and Rylee went to the farm for the weekend. Mikell sent me this picture of him getting a fire started so they could have a weenie roast. When we stopped by to pick him up Jenna climbed onto my lap being super cuddly and telling me she loved me. She is so sweet! I love her too and she made me laugh because she was trying to give me a kiss and I was trying to turn my face so she could kiss my cheek but she kept going for my lips. She cracks me up!