Friday, April 3, 2015

Hot Hot Pink

On Tuesday my friend came over to do my hair. I have had Atomic Tourquoise in my hair for almost a year and had decided to change it up a little. This time I went for the hot hot pink and I love the change. It is such a fun color and apparently glows under a black light. Can't wait to try that out!
April Fools Day is one holiday that I cannot get into. I am not a fan of pranks, I think they could so easily go wrong and really do not see a point to them. Lots of people love this day and that is fine for them as long as I am left out of it. My friend sent me a picture of a positive pregnancy test her friend sent her because she thought it would be funny if I sent it to Kefford to "explain" why I have been so tired. No thanks, not my style.  I did get sprayed by the sink sprayer because Kenedy tied a rubber band around the handle thinking it would be Ryker who got sprayed. She did not anticipate me wanting to wash my hands after dinner. I was not thrilled but just went up stairs and changed my sweater.
Ryker did have a trick played on him and the other youth. Someone brought a box of doughnuts to mutual and when Ryker saw it he asked if he could have one, they told him sure and he opened it to find it was filled with Broccoli. Not finding a doughnut in the box did not faze him one bit as he grabbed handfuls of broccoli and said even better!