Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fine Dining

Wednesday the kids did not have any school. I still had to teach dance in the morning and I let Rylee come along to be my helper. The rest of them stayed home and hung out and played with the neighborhood hoodlums kids. When I got home there was a lot of sitting around and boredom going on until finally we loaded up in the car and headed to Costco to get some groceries we have been needing. We left late enough that by the time we were done getting our stuff it was close to dinner time which was my master plan. Not having to cook is awesome and buying cheap hotdogs and sodas for dinner is the best! I normally go shopping when the kids are in school because it is usually easier going alone. I really liked having them with me this trip because it was super helpful having more people to grab things and load and unload. As we were eating I took a picture of the gang eating and then Rylee wanted to take one of me. I had Avynlea get in with me since I did not one of just me alone, it feels too awkward for me. Rylee was sneaky and snuck in a selfie before actually taking the picture of me and Avy. Silly girl!