Saturday, April 25, 2015

Graduation in Utah

Thursday April 24th Kefford and I picked the kids up after school and headed to Provo Utah. My Sister Emily was Graduating with her degree in Education and my Brother Andrew was graduating with his degree in Physiology and Developmental Biology. I had just finished off another bottle of mouthwash and so Kefford asked me if I would rinse it out and fill it with grape Kool-Aid. Sometimes my husband likes to do weird things, but thats part of why I love him:). 

It was raining pretty good close to the Utah Idaho border and we loved the rainbow that we saw. You could see every color and it was so bright. As we got closer to it we were able to see the entire arch! My kids were in awe!


We stayed at Dustin and Saras house in Spanish Fork and the next morning we got up early to go meet my family for the 8:00 am graduation. Andrew got special permission from the college to Graduate with Emily which was really cool. They got to Graduate with their Sibling and we only had to go to one Graduation! The graduation was two hours long but I think the bulk of it was the handing out of the Diplomas. That part took forever it seemed. Finally we got through it and were then herded out like cattle where we had to make our way to the reception area. Super crowded but we finally found our Graduates where we could congratulate them and take pictures.

"High five, we did it!" 
A Robertson Family group hug. I love little Bens arm poking out!
The Graduates!

After pictures we all changed clothes and then went over to their little church to have a celebration Party. Emily got a piƱata for the kids but we could not let the kids have all of the fun. The "big kids" wanted to take a wack at it also ;).



Since Emily is going to be an elementary teacher I made her a name plate to put on her desk for her Graduation. It turned out so cute and she loved it! I got Andrew a gift card to Amazon since I could not come up with anything better for him.