Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cookies and PACE

On Sunday I made cookies to take to the girls I visit teach, Avynlea came with me and when we had to sit on the porch for a couple of minutes to wait for my friend to get home we snapped some pictures.

Kenedy took another picture of herself on my phone. 
Avynlea scraped her nose on the inflatable at the cheer banquet and for the next couple of days she had a lot of people asking her about it. So much that she really got tired of being asked.

Being a fourth grader Avynlea had to participate in PACE. She picked the grizzly bear to do her report on and worked really hard to find information and prepare her poster. The day before the big presentation I took her to the store to let her pick out a new top to wear. She looked so cute the next morning, I gave her a more grown-up hair do which she loved and her new top was adorable.


Rylee's class did a unit on Earth Day and they made a poster showing what they could do with their own two hands to make the Earth better. Rylee put down that she would throw away trash and pick up litter.

Whitney went to Peterson Orthodontics to get her teeth whitened and she brought Maddie with her. She sent me this cute picture of Kefford hanging out with Maddie.