Monday, April 6, 2015

Pictures and Easter Eggs

Saturday afternoon Lana, Aubree, Rylee and I headed to the Boise Temple so that Lana could take Rylee's Baptism pictures. While Lana was photographing Rylee, Aubree wanted her pictures taken so I snapped a couple with my phone. She had her 4 year old pictures taken earlier and was still in the "having her picture taken" mood. She cracks me up!

When we got home, Kefford and Ryker were getting ready to leave for the Priesthood session of conference. It is so cool that Ryker is old enough to go with his Dad. I had planned on dyeing Easter eggs and asked if Ryker wanted us to wait for him. He did not have a desire to dye any eggs and so after we ate dinner the girls and I started dyeing.

 I bought some ice-cream so we could have a treat after the dyeing. Rylee got done first and couldn't wait to dish up some mint chocolate chip.

After we were done we cleaned up, got ready for bed, dished up bowls of ice-cream and sat together to watch "We Bought A Zoo". It was a fun evening with my girls.