Monday, April 27, 2015

Payson Utah Temple Open House

On our way back to Dustins Trevor called us to see if we wanted to go with him  and Michelle and her family to tour the Payson Temple Open House. I was willing but not took much in the mood because it had already been such a long day and I was so tired but we thought we might as well take advantage of this opportunity and go. So we hurried and changed and headed out in the heavy rain that was once again coming down. Of course we did not have umbrellas and of course we had to do some long walking outside to get to the doors of the Temple so we were pretty wet as we headed inside. 

I had Avynlea by my side during this tour and was able to tell her things about the inside and do a little bit of explaining. Ryle was walking close to Kefford and I could hear him doing the same thing with her. The different thing about the tour of this Temple is they ushered a group of us into one of the Sealing rooms where a couple took about five minutes to explain their eternal marriage and the importance of what they do their. It was a really beautiful Temple and I am so happy we had this opportunity.