Monday, February 9, 2015

Cutie Girls

I went to wake up the girls one morning and they looked so cute, bedhead and all, that I couldn't resist snapping some shots.

It is now the season of all things love and with Valentine's Day right around the corner preparations are being made for class parties. Rylee was excited and anxious to get her box done and turned in. 

I took a picture of my cute Avynlea doing her homework 
then she got ahold of my phone to take some pictures of herself. 

I was running late to meet some friends for lunch to celebrate a birthday and since I had to leave fairly quickly I decided to call the restaurant while on my way to get my order in. When I explained what I wanted to do and that I was meeting friends for a birthday lunch the waiter put me on hold for a minute and then came back asking if it was a table filled with old ladies. I proudly answered that yes those were my friends. I love these ladies and was very happy to celebrate the birth of my friend Carma Hamp. Rylee and Carma also have a very special relationship and after school I dropped Rylee off at Carma's so she could give her a present of chocolate and a homemade bracelet and to spend time together. When I picked her up later I got a picture of the two friends.
Avynlea's birthday got dragged out a little longer when she received a package in the mail from Joshua and Mallory. She loves the bunny necklace they sent her and wears it often.
More Valentines prep, this time Avynlea was working on her Valentines with Rylees help.

I spent some time in the morning practicing some valentines hair on my girls and thoughts these hearts looked adorable. Rylee messed hers up a little with all of her activity and running around at school, but they held up really well and we are looking forward to having fancy hair for their class parties.