Sunday, February 15, 2015

Birthday Surprise Day3

The next day, Sunday February 8th, we all went to Mom's ward to watch Jeremy Jr get set apart for the office of Priest. After Sacrament meeting Joshua set him apart which was really cool and I am so glad that I could be there for that. Living so far away I miss a lot and I am always extra grateful for the special events I get to be a part of. After the setting apart we went outside for the last group shots of the weekend. 







Emily, Joshua and Andrew flew out that night and everyone else had to go back to work on Monday, except me. I was able to get subs for my Monday Dance classes and so I had my Mom all to myself for the next day and a half. We went to Downtown Disney and had fun shopping and just hanging out. I especially loved being able to be outside in the warm sunshine with my favorite Mom.
On Tuesday Mom checked her mail before we left for the airport and she found a thank you card from Avynlea. her name misspell made me laugh.
What a great weekend this was. I am impressed that we were able to pull it off but we did and we all had so much fun together. I love my big family and I love my Mom and I am so glad that we got to get together to celebrate her!