Sunday, February 22, 2015

Class Pictures

Friday was class picture day at school and my girls wanted me to take their pictures before they left. They each chose their own outfit and I was pleased with both of them. Rylee wore the new dress she got and assured me she would take off her jacket for the official picture. I did not have her take it off for my picture because they were waiting for their ride to arrive at any moment. Again, I love the converse high tops with the dress look. Such a stylish kid.
Avynlea looked just as cute in her stripped top and leggings. Such beautiful girls I have, each with their own uniqueness and personality. So much fun!
Then of course they wanted one together each doing the same pose they did in their individual pictures.

Kenedy snapped this picture of Kefford eating his late lunch. I don't know why but it is here and I am going to post it. I have a lot of pictures of my kids and not a lot of me or Kefford so here you go.