Saturday, March 1, 2014

We Love Visitors!


Andrew decided to drive down from BYU to spend Presidents Day weekend with us. Since he was not too keen on driving alone he brought Emilys kids with him. We were so happy that they came, I did not tell the kids we were having visitors and so it made picking them up from school so much fun and exciting. They were so surprised and excited to see who was riding in the car with me. On Saturday Kefford took Ben, Ryker and Andrew with him to Cabelas while I went with Avynlea and Isabelle to the mall. Rylee did not want to go and Kenedy could not go since we were going with the purpose of buying her Birthday presents. Kefford took some awesome pictures of his outing while I did not. I did not have a camera at this time and did not think to use my phone.





So glad to have family come and so sad when they left. Hopefully we can have this happen again soon!