Friday, March 21, 2014

Farm Fun

We went out to the farm last Saturday to help celebrate Alisons birthday. That was the reason we went and I don't even have one picture of the birthday girl. I did, I took some pictures of Rylee opening her birthday present from her Grandma and Grandpa with my phone and I made sure to include Alison in the picture. I emailed the photos to my gmail and before I checked to make sure they arrived safe and sound I deleted the photos from my phone. I was in the cleaning photos from my phone mood. Sure enough when I went to check my email I opened it up and it was blank. For whatever reason it did not send the photos and I am out of luck forever in regards to those particular photos. Not cool of me at all! So no photos of Grandma Alison but I do have a ton of photos that Kenedy took of her cousins to share. I did not realize how many photos I had of the same two little girls until I uploaded them onto this blog and started resizing them. It is a lot but I am glad that Kenedy loves her cousins so much!

When we got to the Farm initially, Alison was holding the newest baby Xander and she passed him off to me. I sat down for a while to enjoy some baby time and had a good time cuddling. After a bit I realized that Sadie was asleep on the chair next to me and had been the entire time I have been sitting there. I could not pass up the opportunity for some sweet pictures so I put Xander next to Sadie and took a couple of shots. Such cute babies!

Tayvia was interested in my camera so I took a picture of her to show her.
The next thousands of pictures are the ones Kenedy took of Madison and Tayvia playing in the sandbox. :)
























Trista was in the "Wizard of Oz" play that the High School was putting on and since Brit and I asked Trista to save us seats we didn't feel right about ditching her, Even though her play started right in the middle of Alisons "surpriseish party" and we didn't really want to leave the party but we did want to see her perform so off we went. It did not start until 7 and it was a long play so when the intermission came at 8:30 we made a mutual decision to head out so we could get back home. It was fun to watch and our kids did really good and enjoyed what they saw.