Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Life as Rykers Backpack

Rykers backpack is always full and always heavy. He complains about the weight and he complains that the straps are breaking. Not being able to find assignments is a common occurrence as well as papers coming out torn and crumpled. One morning when we had extra time I told Ryker he needed to clean out his backpack. I was amazed while watching him with the amount of stuff that was coming out . I took pictures with my phone but I am not sure these pictures can accurately show how much stuff there really was. Hats, piles of books, mounds of papers, folders, toys, wrappers, pencils! We finally discovered why we have been missing so many pencils, they have been residing in the midsts of Rykers backpack. It was unbelievable to me and I am really happy I made him do it. He is happy too as it is not so heavy anymore.