Wednesday, March 5, 2014

We Love Cousins!

We went to Nyssa on Sunday for Sadies Baby Blessing. My kids were really excited because they knew this meant they got to see their Cousins. They love their Cousins and anytime spent together is awesome!
They got to meet their newest Cousin Xander but Kenedy was the only one caught holding him. All of the others were too busy playing with each other.
Rylee loves Brielle and was really excited to get together with her.
A movie was put on for those who needed to relax a little. Qiana, Ally and Avynlea took full advantage of this.

I found Asher all alone on the couch fully into the movie. I don't think he flinched when my flash went off. 
The pickled asparagus was a big hit with Ryker and some of the others who managed to snag a piece.
I could not believe how much Sadie has chunked up in the last six weeks! I also couldn't get over how much her 6 week old chunk looked like my Rylees newborn chunk. I loved her blessing outfit and thought she looked so beautiful! So grateful for new little ones to love on!
Rylee 3-17-07




Cute little Tayvia liked  my camera and I did my best to get a smile of of her.