Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Valentine Pictures

For Valentines this year I decided to do something I have always wanted to do and use Keffords gift as an excuse to do it. One of the dance Moms at Elevated Dance is an amazing photographer and she does these fun pin-up style photo shoots. When I heard about it and saw the pictures she did for my friend Kim I jumped all over it and booked a session with her. We did it at the dance studio in the room that has a garage door opening. So we would get everything all set up and then open the huge door to get the best lighting. This was at the end of January and it was not warm. I had so much fun doing this and really did feel like a model braving the elements and all. I was worried that Kefford would think it was weird, but I had so much fun that I told myself it was OK, even if he did not like it I had a blast and it was worth it for me. Luckily when I did give Kefford the book filled with pictures he loved it and said I looked gorgeous!