Monday, March 3, 2014

Boy Scout Duties

Kefford took Ryker to his first Court of Honor while I stayed home with the younger girls. Ryker was excited about it because the 11 year old scouts were in charge of the flag ceremony. Kefford was awesome and took some pictures for me and he said that Ryker did a good job. It is kind of crazy for me to look at these pictures and see my little guy interacting with all the big guys and knowing that sooner rather then later that will be my Ryker. Oh boy!
Ryker came home with his official Boy Scout badge that I now get to sew on his uniform. I really do not like sewing badges and patches onto his uniform. It is not easy and usually end up crooked, I need to read up on some tricks of the trade so that maybe I can find some ideas that will make it easier.