Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am a jerk!

I forgot to mention the story about when I got my hair colored dark. I had the appointment set for 1:00 on a wed. I took Rylee over to play at my visiting teachers house and left for my appt believing I would be home in plenty of time before the kids got out of school. that so was not the case. 3 and a half hours later I was on the phone with Kenedy, her asking where I was and me telling her to walk over and get Rylee for me. I felt so bad for leaving my kid for so long. So there I was on the phone with Kenedy meanwhile the girl is checking me out and just told me how much I had to pay. i about choked, I could not believe the cost of the services I just had. So I paid and left and it wasn't until I was halfway home that I realized I DID NOT TIP HER! Oh man there I spent 3 1/2 hours with this girl working on my hair and I did not tip her. She even gave me a hand massage while the color was setting. I felt like the biggest jerk and knew that she was back there telling everyone else what a little jerk I was. The thing is I really don't like tipping for services I am already paying for anyway. So while I felt bad for not tipping I kept thinking that I just saved myself a bunch of money in what it would have cost to tip her. I still felt like a jerk though and I kept thinking I needed to go back and apologize and giver her a tip. But I never did and now I think maybe I could book her again and then apologize for what happened and give her a bigger tip for both days of service. I don't know maybe I can just avoid the entire awkward situation by never going there again.