Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday!

Back in October we went to Nyssa to celebrate a combined 80th birthday party for Keffords paternal Grandparents Marge and Farrell. They had a fun little reception that was put on by Alison and Bob and Uncle Alan and Aunt Tami.

Alison and Tami had put together a montage of pictures of Marge and Farrell taken throughout the years. It was so fun to see them younger and at different times throughout their lives. These pictures are their Senior pictures, how cute are they?

Grandma Marge and Grandpa Farrell
We sure do love these two!
The highlight of the evening happened towards the end. I was sitting at a table visiting with some cousins when Kefford came up behind me to get my attention. The exact moment that I turned and saw what I saw was documented by Kefford's Uncle Brad.

Apparently Rylee went upstairs to the nursery with some of her cousins and let them draw all over her face. She looked kind of ridiculous! It was pretty funny though. I think she also drew on her cousins but her Grandma Alison washed them off before pictures could be taken of the artwork.
Too bad it wasn't a Boise State game day then the Blue and Orange would have been perfect!
After we left Kefford wanted to stop by Target, it was a little embarrassing parading through target with Rylee looking the way she did. We were in the back of the store looking at toys when Avynlea decided she had to go to the bathroom. So I took her to the front of the store to use the restroom. When we got back to the rest of the crew Rylee decided that she had to go to the bathroom. So back to the front of the store I went. It was a little annoying, but I did take the opportunity to scrub her face mostly clean. What a crazy kid!