Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Fun

Remember when we went to Nyssa for Keffords Grandparents 80th birthday party? Well we left after only an hour of being there and our kids were not happy. They were screaming and crying while in the car and saying they did not want to go home they wanted to stay and play with their cousins. Every single one of them threw a fit with the exception of Rylee, she was the golden child with the blue and orange face. :0)

I really tried to get a picture of my kids all crying because really they looked ridiculous. Kenedy kept her head down so that I could not get her picture...
But I got Ryker.. Muawhahahaha!

And I got Avynlea..man they were really going at it.

But Kenedy would not look up to show me her crying face, I promise you she was just as bad as the others!

After about 10 minutes of the screaming fits we put in a movie..

That cheered them up really quick!
Thank Heavens for modern technology, made the ride home a lot more peaceful! :0)