Sunday, November 28, 2010

Babysitting Brooke

Last week we got to Babysit my cute little niece Brooke so that her parents could go to the temple. She got a little nervous when her Mom left and started to cry. After about 5 minutes of her sitting on my lap crying I took her into the computer room with me so that I could go online. As soon as I sat down in front of the computer she stopped crying and was happy. That made me laugh that the computer was her comfort, she must get it from her Dad! :0)

Don't ya just love those cheeks. When Kefford came home he tried to pick her up but she didn't like that and got really clingy with me, she would not let me set her down. At least she didn't start crying again.

The kids enjoyed having her around to play with.


Kenedy was really happy that Brooke would let her hold her.
Brooke is welcome back anytime, we sure do love her!