Thursday, November 25, 2010

McCall Fun!

We got up to McCall on Monday and the rest of Keffords family all came up on Wed. So we had two days of family fun togetherness! One of the fun things we like to do while in McCall is go swimming at the timeshare condos clubhouse. Unfortunately the pool was being repaired but luckily the Holiday Inn hotel let us come to their pool and swim. It was a big score for us because the pool and hot tub were bigger, warmer and a lot nicer. my kids really enjoyed playing in the pool with each other.




Avynlea and Rylee really liked playing and staying in the hot tub. Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of Ryker and Kenedy swimming. I am not sure why..bad, bad Mom!


Kefford and I opted out of swimming and Kefford instead chose to listen to his Ipod.
As much fun as it was playing with each other we were all really excited when all of the cousins arrived! Swimming every day was a favored activity and we really took advantage of the water.


I was really impressed with my kids and how comfortable they got in the water as more time went on. They had so much fun splashing around and jumping off the sides.


Brit and I had gone to work out that morning and because we showered after our workout did not really feel up to ruining that by getting in the water. Alison took this group shot of all the swimmers. I would like it to be known that the next day I did get in the water so I could play with my kids and while I was carrying her around in the pool Rylee told me that she loves me swimming with her. So, so sweet!


After swimming we went over to Bob and Alison's condo to hang out and play some more. The kids really enjoyed the balcony and kept peeping over to say Hi to everyone. Kefford took it a step further by dangling Rylee over the edge. What daredevils.




Alison baked cupcakes and had all of her Granddaughters frost and decorate them. They really liked doing that especially the licking of the icing and the eating of the sprinkles! Yummy!





Asher was much loved by the little girls and was pretty good natured about them loving on him.

Dancing was a fun activity of choice also. These girls have some pretty sweet moves!

I had lots of fun coloring, talking and laughing with the big girls!
We had a great vacation and look forward to many more years to come of this annual trip!