Monday, August 9, 2010

Swimming!

About a week ago we headed out to the farm so that I could help through a baby shower for my sister-in-law. While we were there the kids took the opportunity to go swimming in Grandmas pool. Yay!


Rylee did not want to go into the bigger pool with the big kids so we pulled out the little baby pool for her and her little cousins Brialle and Qiana. Silly Brielle absolutely would not look at the camera so I could get a picture with her. Oh well at least Rylee complied!



I was a little grossed out by the looks of the water but I had to remember that it was farm water and it wasn't going to give my kids diseases.




Avynlea was really excited to show me how she could hold her breath and go under the water!



Then Ryker took a turn to show me his holding breath skills!

Kefford posed for a couple of pictures. Doesn't he look so farmly! I did not realize until just now that the second picture focused on the shovels and not Kefford. Oh well.


More pool playing fun. Can you see Rylee sitting on the grass? Just what is the little scamp doing you might be asking.


She had to go to the bathroom and decided that it was better to go outdoors then take the time to run inside. You know the first time I saw a kid treat the yard like a toilet was when my Sisters daughter, Isabelle, did it on my lawn. I think she was 3 or 4. I was shocked but laughing! Since then I have had Avynlea do it a couple times and now Rylee. Crazy, crazy kids. You know what though? At least she didn't do it in the pool and she pulled down her bathing suit so it wouldn't get gross.