Thursday, August 19, 2010

and even more sewing projects

I have a lot of material just sitting around taking up space. The material comes from leftovers from previous projects and material for projects I never got around to. So I decided to dip into the big box of material and start making things for my girlies.

Rylee loves to wear dresses and so after seeing a simple dress Brit made I decided to see if I could make one similar. I think it was a big success, Rylee looks adorable in this style of dress and I am really proud that i was able to do this without a pattern.
This was another one made the same way just different material. I think Rylee liked this one the best since she wore it two days in a row.

Miss Rylee loves to have her picture taken!


I then made these easy skirts out of leftover material from dresses I made last year. Kenedy is too old for the style of dress I made for Rylee and Avynlea has decided she is too old also so I made them skirts and they love them. Remember that shirt I added ruffles to? Well Avynlea informed me that it was really cute but she didn't think she looked good in it. I assured her of how adorable she looked but she just doesn't want to wear it. That's OK because Rylee is still young enough to be into that style.
So those are some of my creations. I am glad to finally be using up some of the material I have had lying around and I anticipate more fun projects being made soon!