Monday, July 5, 2010

Things that made me laugh..hard!

I went to the Temple Thurday morning to the 6:00 session with my friend Marlene Terry. We were in the front row of the chapel waiting for the session to begin when I looked behind me and saw my Father-in-law sitting a couple rows back. I smiled, waved, and gave him the "how weird we are here at the same time' look. A couple minutes later he came and sat up next to me. We talked a little and he made the comment that the Temple workers were going to think we were married, i just laughed. Next thing I know the Cute old Temple worker walks up to us and asks if we were married so that we could be the witness couple. I laughed and said "no' while Bob told the guy that I was his Daughter-in-law. I don't know what he was thinking but he walked away and found somebody else. It makes me laugh everytime I think about it! Bob told me it was my new haircut that made me look old, I told him that he was just a lucky old man!

Rylee is my little flatterer. She is constantly telling me I am a pretty girl and a princess. I love it. If I am having an ugly day all I have to do is ask Rylee how I look and she never fails to tell me I look beautiful. She is such a sweetie. Whenever I ask her how she got so cute she tells me from Mommy. Yeah that's right I have trained her well. I have trained all of my kids to tell me how cute I am on a regular basis. But Rylee is the one who does it all the time spontaneously. So it made me laugh when this happened...
On Saturday we went out to the farm and while we were there I saw that Keffords Aunt Tami was outside talking to Avynlea so I went out there to say Hi. She was laughing and she told me that Avynlea just said the cutest thing. She was telling Avynlea how cute she was and she asked her "where did you get so cute" of course Avynlea answered "my Mommy made me cute"! I probably butchered the exact conversation but you get the general idea. I trained my kids well!