Wednesday, July 14, 2010

California here I come


My sister was turning 30 and she wanted to celebrate in a big way. So she invited me to come down and stay with her, my Mom and some sisters at the Disneyland Hotel. I was really excited for this chance to get away and for a little while I didn't have to be a wife or a Mom I could just be a sister. Not too bad! My flight was scheduled to leave Monday July 11 at 8:50 in the morning. Kefford thought it would be fun to take the kids out for breakfast before I left. So we got the kids up at 5:45 and headed over to Ihop.


Kenedy and Ryker shared a happy face pancake meal which they devoured and loved


And Rylee and Avynlea shared the doodle a face meal. Avynlea ate all of her portion while Rylee ate only a little bu devoured the yogurt.
We all had fun eating out as a family which is something we rarely do. I enjoyed spending a little more time with my family before I had to say goodbye.