Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Homecoming!

I had a fabulous trip with my family in California. But on Saturday I was OK with leaving and going home. I missed my kids, Kefford, my house, my bed and being in my routine. I was a little sad to say goodbye but I was happy to be going home to my family. I was really excited to give my kids the surprises I had brought back for them.

At Disneyland I bought each of the kids a lollipop which they loved. For the girls I got them Best Friends Forever necklaces. Kenedy is into that kind of thing along with Avynlea and Rylee just likes jewelry so I knew it would be a hit. Which it was. They thought the necklaces were really fun. Kenedy got "Best", Avynlea got "Friends" and Rylee got "Forever".


I found the perfect thing for Ryker. Last year while we were at Disneyland Ryker got to be a Jedi and fight Darth Maul. So when I saw a "Mickey as a Jedi" pin I knew it had to be his. Can you see him wearing it in the picture? Ryker was soooo excited when I gave it to him. He absolutely loved it. Score!

I had a lot of fun in California but it was really nice to come back home and see my family. They told me how much they missed me and that kinda felt good. It is good to be missed. Having said that though..when can we do it again?! :0)