Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 34th Birthday Kefford!

Kefford had a Bishoprics meeting the day of his birthday so we had to celebrate fast. After a quick dinner we gathered together to watch him open his presents.
Align Center He picked whose present he wanted to open first and so first up was Rylee. Look at how excited she is in the picture. Just precious!


The kids are waiting for their turn to be picked!
Next was Rykers gift.
I liked the shorts we picked out, Kefford was not too sure about them. I assured him they were cool and he has worn them since and looks good doing it!
Avynlea gets to hand over her gift now.

And last but not least goes to Kenedy!
More shorts! yeah!
Photo with the kiddos!
Next it was time for cake. Keffords only request was a chocolate cake. I was happy because I saw a cute idea in a magazine for a fun chocolate cake. Normally when I see these ideas and try to execute them they turn out less then stellar. But this one I am happy to report turned out awesome.
I made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and then unwrapped a bunch of miniature chocolate candies and put those on top. It looked fancy and tasted yummy!

We are so glad that Kefford was born 34 years ago!
Happy Birthday Kefford!!!