Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pretty in Pink

A couple of months ago our camera went wacko and decided not to work anymore. So we pulled out our discarded digital camera and went back to using that. Buuuuummer! I was campaigning hard for a new camera and the one I really wanted was the canon rebel. Whenever I would talk to Kefford about it he would laugh at me and tell me there is no way he is spending that much money on a camera. It is a really pricey camera. Instead though, for our anniversary he surprised with a different new camera, the Kodak Easyshare m580, in pink! I was bummed for a split second because it wasn't the one I really wanted, but, once i saw all of the features and what the camera was capable of I quickly fell in love. Plus the cute pink color is a major bonus!

This picture makes it look more purple but it is really pink. :0)
I took it on my trip with me and all of my California pictures were taken with this camera. I think the camera takes really great pictures and I am happy to have a new one finally. yay!

These are pictures that Kefford took with my camera.



Out little thumb sucker.


I really love this picture. i think it is a cool action shot.


And what secrets do you think these two are sharing? This is another one that I love so much. I like that it is not all posey and that it is capturing a moment.
I am excited to continue to play around with my new camera and I love Kefford for always continuing to spoil me. He is the best!