Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Free Meal!

Wednesday morning we packed up our things and checked out of our Hotel. It was time to head home...but...not before we redeemed our free breakfast coupons! Yeah! We wanted to go back to Steakhouse 55 for breakfast since we had such a good time previously.

I ordered french toast with a warm berry sauce with a side of roasted potatoes and another side of bacon.

The french toast was super delicious, the bacon was not that great and those potatoes were the best tasting potatoes i have ever eaten. They had onions and green peppers mixed in with them and they were so tasty. Yum Yum.

After we were all finished eating we were just sitting around talking and I started playing with my camera. My mom was looking away from me and so I got my camera ready and called her name..boom, I took a picture. Hahaha. It was kinda funny she just rolled her eyes and looked away again. So this time I went even more sneaky, I got my camera ready and then I ..fake sneezed..she looked over again and...Boom..

I took her picture. Hahaha so funny. I am going to do that fake sneeze trick more often, it really made me laugh!

Oh what a delicious breakfast we had. yum yum yummeries!
I could really get used to this free business, too bad it had to end!