Friday, March 26, 2010

American Girl Tea Party

One day in January I was at the library with my two little girls when I saw a sign about an American Girl Tea Party. Upon inquiring about the event I thought it sounded like fun and signed up Kenedy along with one of her best friends Natalia to attend.
On February 17th I picked the girls up from school where they then changed into dresses and took them to the Library for some fun with their American Girl Dolls. Nevermind that Kenedys is a fake. I just cannot bring myself to buy her a $100 doll that will never be played with. So she has an imitation from Costco that only cost me $25. she hardly ever plays with the thing so it was a good plan.
At the Tea they got to do some crafts which the girls liked doing, answer questions about the American girl Doll books and eat tiny sandwiches with lemonade and or herbal raspberry tea.


They really enjoyed themselves and I know hope to do it again next year. Maybe by then Avynlea will be old enough to attend!


Ryker was a little jealous of this all girls party and so when I found out about a superheros party for boys that will happen the first part of April you can bet I signed the kid up for it. :0)