Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's fun to laugh

Because I really don't want to forget the funny things this girl says and because Kefford reminded me I needed to write stuff down, I give you some of the things my Avynlea says.
Miss Kim is Avynlea and Rylee's dance teacher
Yesterday while driving to dance class Avynlea says."Mom how come Miss Kim has no boobs and she is grownup and married?" I started laughing so hard it was so funny. That must have made her nervous because she immediately said "don't tell her i said that". Dang it! i really wanted to tell but I told Avynlea I wouldn't and so I didn't.
We were watching So You Think You Can Dance and Avynlea started commenting on all the girls letting their panties show while they were dancing. I explained to her the fine art of bloomers and that it was OK for those to show cause they were not panties. She accepted that and we continued to watch. The next week we were watching again and Avynlea says "Mom is she wearing her blueberry pants?" Haha love it!
**All pictures were taken by Avynlea using my phone**