Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rylee turned Three!!

This birthday girl did not wake up early like I thought she would. In fact I had to go in her bedroom at 8:00 to wake her up along with everyone else. For some reason she was sound asleep on the floor and she must have still been in a deep sleep because it took a little while to get her to wake up. After taking a while to wake up she suddenly got into the birthday spirit and wanted to open her one morning present.
I let her open the one her Grandma Bonnie sent her. She opened the card first and read it all by herself. Of course she can't read but she seemed to know what it said..well at least what she thought it should say.

How excited was she to open up a coloring book, big box of crayons, crayon twisters, a Pooh sticker book and those precious bags of M&M's. For breakfast she ate the M&M's. What a happy morning!


Of course she picked to have pizza for Dinner so Kefford brought that home and I made a salad to keep it somewhat healthy.
Then it was time for the presents. She got to pick which present to open first and who was going to give it to her. Her method for picking which order the present opening went in was determined by largest to smallest.
A new stroller for her baby doll. Never mind that a couple of hours later she decided to sit in her stroller and ripped the tie off of it. Now I have to fix her brand new stroller.
A new sketch toy with fun animal stamps!
A make-up box like Avynleas with chapstick, eyeshadow and bubblegum inside.
So exciting!!
Check out the very girlie crossed leg pose!
So Cute!!
And finally Princess color wonder book. YAY!
Yummy purple and pink cupcakes for the birthday girl.

Make a wish!

Oh hello there! :0)

Aunt Ashleigh sent a little something for all the kids which they were all excited about. Fun lipgloss for the girls and a super cool batman keychain for Ryker. Thanks Ashleigh, they love their surprises and they love you!
5 reasons why I love Rylee:
1. She is very cuddly and lets me give her lots of snuggles. She even doesn't mind all of the kisses i like to bestow upon her.
2. Her facial expressions never fail to crack me up. She is a funny girl and keeps me smiling.
3. She is very quick to forgive when someone does a wrong to her. She always says "its ok" and then moves on with life not holding a grudge.
4.She has always had a fascination with my hair and I love it when she runs her fingers through it, unless it is in a bun then I get annoyed :0). But she always tells me she likes my hair, even on bad hair days. Sweet girl!
5. I love how excited she gets when she sees her daddy come home. She is a Mommas girl but she is also a big Daddy's girl, they are good buds, and I love to see them cuddling on the couch.
Rylees favorites:
candy: M&M's
color: pink and purple
friend: Mama
place to go: park
toy: dinosaur
food: ice-cream
nursery song: Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
tv show: Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go