Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Scratch Attack

When I was growing up I really wanted long pretty fingernails. So I worked really hard to grow them out. I quickly learned that having these long fingernails were a good weapon of choice when mad at my sisters. Unfortunately one of my punishments for scratching was I had to have my fingernails cut...so sad for me, but I learned that scratching was not OK. Now I am learning what goes around comes around, and I now have to deal with one of my own little sweeties using her nails as a weapon.
Avynlea and Rylee were both trying to get a toy out of the toy closet, I would assume the same toy, and when things got competitive Avynlea put things over the edge by using her nails.
It wasn't just a little scratch either. It was a long, bloody, nasty, cat attack scratch! Poor little Ry-Ry. Avynlea got into big trouble for this dastardly deed and lets hope learned her lesson.

By the way these pictures were totally posed. Rylee was all smiley in the picture and I told her to make a sad face. I even had Avy pose all mean! :0)