Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We're back!!

At the Circular Quays (pronounced keys) Harbour with the Sydney Opera House in the background.
We walked across the Sydney Bridge and we stopped in the middle to take a picture. It was crazy windy up there but it was really cool being able to look across and see Sydney

So many of you know and some of you may not know that for our 10 year anniversary Kefford surprised me with a trip to Australia! I know, he is just so incredible and that fact that he had this planned for so long and never let on just amazes me. He told me about it back in July (when our anniversary is) and I had to wait 6 long months to go on this trip. But I am now back and although I want to tell you all about it and show all of the pictures on here...I can't. For one thing it would take forever (literally) to post all 400+ pictures and I have too much to do to get ready for Christmas. I just want you all to know that we are back, the trip was amazing, I loved Australia but was ready to leave after a week, we stopped in California for two days to see my family, I was not ready to leave them and cried buckets to the airport and at the airport, I was very excited to see my kids, I missed them a bunch, and now things are getting back to normal. I posted a couple of pictures but the whole story will have to be told at other times.