Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Christmas Tree Is Up!

On Monday for Family Home Evening we got out our fake Christmas tree and all of our Christmas decorations and started to decorate. This Christmas tree was a hand me down given to us many years ago from Keffords parents. We love it! It looks like a real tree and thanks to my pine scented candle it even smells like the real thing. Everybody who sees it comments on how beautiful our "real" tree is. In fact Bob (Keffords Dad) stopped by yesterday and said to me "nice tree, you know it is going to dry out right?" To which I replied "that's the fake tree you gave us!" Yup this baby fools them all! Here is Avynlea putting up one of her ornaments. Both Kefford and I received a new ornament every year since birth and we have started that same tradition with our kids. So we already have a plethora of ornaments to decorate with!
Rylee found Kenedys "first Christmas" ornament which is a baby and once she got ahold of that, it was very hard to get her to let go. She was carrying it around cuddling it like it was a real baby!
Here is Ryker with his cast on and his crutches. If you look closely you can see that he was crying and that is because he wanted to put the star on the top but Kefford said he couldn't because of his broken leg. But most definitely next year he can, if he is injury free! :)
This one is a little posed, I missed them putting the star on and so I made them do it again so I could get a picture!
At some point I will get a picture of our decorated Christmas tree because you know since we had our four little helpers it is a beautifully decorated tree!