Monday, December 8, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!


As hard as it is for me to be cold all of the time I absolutely love it when it snows! This morning when I got up I turned on the T.V. to listen to the news while I got ready for the day. What a surprise to see the snowfall they were showing that was going on in Boise. I quickly ran to the window to check and sure enough we had snow! Not a lot but enough to make me excited about the season. I love how excited the kids got when I told them it was snowing and watching them run to the window to check it out was so cute. Obviously it was not a lot of snow but the flakes that were coming down were HUGE! And although as I sit here typing, the sun is melting it all away, I am happy cause I managed to take a picture of the kiddos with the first snow of the season and I can hope that the next one is not too far away!