Wednesday, December 10, 2008

good friends and good kids

Kenedy came home with this skein of yarn that she has to roll into a ball. According to her they are going to make a blanket to give to someone in need. I think that is a fun idea for the class to do. You might notice that Ryker is looking mighty mischievous. He is plotting. A couple minutes after this picture was taken he took her yarn ball and covered himself with it. What a little stinker!
My visiting teacher came over and I took the opportunity to get some more items crossed off my to do list.. I really wanted to get more things done and did not want to sit around talking instead of doing them. So I took her into our work room and while I filed papers she cleaned out my dollhouse and made it look good. We had a good time talking and she brought over my favorite treat. Her famous caramel and chocolate dipped pretzel rods...mmm yum yummy! Thanks Brooke, you are a super kind of friend!
I also had her cut out the papers so that I could finish this Christmas gift for my sister. I can safely post the picture because she doesn't look at my blog. And to all of you who think you are going to ruin the fun and tell her about it..well too bad for you she already knows. Who do you think picked out the paper. Yeah that's right I really know how to work it!
Another conversation between Me and Avynlea
Avynlea: (playing with the magna-doodle) look Mom I drew a picture of you and Dad on your trip.
Me:Cool, are we having fun?
Avynlea:Oh yeah.
Me: where are we?
Avynlea: At the house..(I think she meant hotel)
Me:Oh, well what are we doing?
Avynlea:Playing a game.
Me: Yeah? What game.
Avynlea:Cottonball game.
Me:(giggling quietly) How do we play that game?
Avynlea:You jump around!
Me: sounds like fun Avy!
So the next time any of you come over we are going to play a fun game of Cottonball!