Friday, March 24, 2023

Kenedy's Lingerie Shower

Emily wanted to throw Kenedy a Lingerie Shower in Utah and she put together a really cute invite for it. She wanted me and my girls to be there and when she asked us when would be a good time to do it I suggested the Friday at the end of our Spring Break. We could spend a couple days in Utah beforehand and it would be a good time for us to be there. 

Kefford was at the Utah Jazz game with his friends so it was just us girls at the party, rightfully so. Emily did such a great job planning for the shower. She put a lot of time and effort into it and it showed. I know Kenedy loved it and had a really greta time. Emily made yummy cupcakes, she had a popcorn bar and a soda bar. She also had ring pops, goldfish and Hershey kisses, the food was yum! 
Some of Kenedy's friends couldn't make it because of sickness or being out of town but we had a o lot of fun with the ones who did come. Sara Peterson came but she had her baby Nate with her and he was not feeling it, after a while she had to leave because he was crying too much. I was bummed she had to leave but so glad she was able to come. I know she and Dustin miss out on a lot of Peterson stuff living in Utah so I was glad she could come to this. 
Emily had two games for us to play, the first one was she asked a question and gave us an answer to it and then we had to guess if it was Kenedy or Tyler who gave the answer. I won that game but I am the mother of the bride and know her pretty well so I felt like I had an advantage so I let the second place person get the prize. The second game was Bridal Scattergories and I thought I did terrible but it turns out everyone did more terrible than I did because I won that game as well, too funny! This time I accepted my win and took the prize which was a yummy smelling bath bomb.
Kenedy got a lot of fun lingerie and accessories. After she opened her gifts she was pushed into trying them on for us. She had her garments on underneath so it was scandalous but not too spicy scandalous. Cassie got her a really pretty, pale pink, lacy piece of Lingerie and also this pink Muumuu. We told Kenedy she should wear the lingerie under her muumuu on her wedding night as a prank, lol. 
Isabelle, Mallory and Emily 

Avynlea Rylee, Cassie, Meg, CJ and Alyssa
\
Elizabeth, Kenedy, Isabelle and Mallory 

Avynlea, Rylee, Cassie, Meg, CJ and Alyssa

We took some pictures with the Bride and then Tyler showed up because He and Kenedy were leaving for Reno that night to spend time with his family for their Spring Break.

Avynlea and Kenedy


Isabelle and Kenedy

Rylee and Kenedy 

Avynlea

Elizabeth and Kenedy

Emily and Kenedy

Cassie and Kenedy

Alyssa and Kenedy

more of Avynlea and Kenedy

Ty and Kenedy

These three could not get it together for a picture. They were laughing so hard and it reminded me of when I get together with my sisters. I am so glad they have such a good relationship and have each other as their best friends.

Avynlea, Kenedy and Rylee 
The aftermath. Somebody made a stink and as soon as I hear that somebody passed gas I am covering my nose, I do not want to smell it, gross. Avynlea thinks it's a funny quirk of mine and likes to laugh at me when I do it.