Thursday, November 17, 2022

Primary Program, Basketball Cheer, Fierce Cheer Headshots, Friends and Kenedy's Car Accident

Heather cleaned out her closet and she sent pictures of the things she was giving away. I took a bunch of items of her clothing one of them being this cute red and black plaid half jacket. I wore it on Sunday and took a picture of it and my hair because I really liked how I looked.
Sunday was also the Primary program which was the best sacrament meeting of the year, as always. I love the Primary Program and this year they had the youth involved and had them stand up during the last song to join in with the Primary. They stood where they were sitting and I think a lot of youth were self conscious about singing as I couldn't really hear their contribution, not really even my girls who were right next to me. The primary kids just did a good job of getting their voices heard. I did snap some pics of my girls as they were singing, I had the best view of them.
Basketball season has started and I got to go watch Avynlea cheer for the girls basketball team. It's always fun to watch Avynlea cheer.

We have a new competitive cheer gym in town called Fierce Cheer. Since they are new and are starting mid-season they are having a mid-season team and Avynlea really wanted to be a part of it. I know it was going to cost more money and take Avynlea away for more time but I wanted her to have a chance to have a good experience with cheer and I agreed to let her do it. She made the top team, Panthers, and they did headshots of all the girls to use for shoutouts and social media. 
Rylee sent me a picture from school of Porter dressed up like Goofy. It was dress up like a Disney character day and the kids loved Porters look.

Kenedy's Escape needed a lot of work done and it was not able to make trips to Utah anymore so Kenedy left it here and took Avynlea's car. Avynlea drove the Escape around town while Kefford searched for a new car for Kenedy. After months of searching he was able to find one in Portland and he drove up to Portland with his friend Damon Henry who was in town visiting and from Portland so he could get it and drive it here. Once acquired Avynlea drove it just until Kenedy came home for Thanksgiving and switched cars. Avynlea drove it to school and when she came out at lunch to drive to her friends house she saw that it had been hit pretty bad. The girl who parks next to her was not paying attention and pulled out too fast and sharp and hit the front part of Kenedy's car. Now it has to go to the shop and Kenedy will have to wait longer for her car.