Friday, November 11, 2022

McCall Trip!

We left for McCall Wednesday night after Avynlea got done with Cheer practice. Natalie got permission to come with us which was a lot of fun. We were staying once again with Alison and Bob, we definitely like staying with them ad I think they like having us with them. The families that were there were Bob and Alison, Kefford and Elizabeth with Avynlea, Rylee and Natalie, Kelsey and Brit and their kids, Trevor and Michelle and their kids, Dustin and Whitney plus their kids, Kylie and Andrew plus their two girls and Trista and Jacob. We missed the ones that were not there but we had a lot of fun this trip. 
We got to hold Leah, Michelles new baby, and she was super sweet and of course it's always fun to hold a new baby.
We stay in the same Condo every yea rand the deer must remember us because they were hanging outside our glass door every morning waiting to be fed. They were fed, potato wedges, pancakes, carrots and grapes and they loved it and came back every day for more. 
Avynlea decided she wanted to feed the deer a potato wedge Ala Lady and the Tramp. We got it on video and managed to take pictures of her doing it. 
My girls loved being able to have lots of cousins around to be with, I snapped this picture of Rylee and Garrett having some time together.
I also wanted a picture with Garrett, we are birthday buddies and we had to take our birthday picture together which was just a few days ago.
A bunch of us went ice skating Thursday afternoon and that was a lot of fun. It has been many years since I have been ice skating and I was a little timid when I first stepped out on the ice but the more I skated the more comfortable I got. 
back row: Asher, Kelsey, Brit, Kefford, Kylie, Qiana, Brielle, Rylee, Natalie and Avynlea
front row: Xander, Hazel, Elizabeth, Tayvia, Whitney, Amelia, Sadie and Madison

Kefford and I got in a picture with Madison and Sadie which I am sure they liked :)



I got a picture with Brit and then Hazel wanted a picture with me, as long as Kenedy isn't around we are best buddies which is just fine with me.
Natalie has never been ice skating or even regular skating before so she was really nervous and timid but Avynlea was good to stick with her and help her out.




Kefford did some fancy falls and slides o the ice. I think his "falls" made some people a little nervous but those of us who knew him knew they were not real.







After ice skating our car stopped at the thrift store/pet store so the girls could hold some kitties.

Once we got back Kylie invited all the kids over to do a turkey craft, my girls went and did their crafts and helped the littles with theirs also.

Kefford and Alison worked on a puzzle together..
and then Kefford got Dillon to like him by showing him videos on his phone.
Friday morning the deer were back nice and early looking for some breakfast.
We left later that afternoon so that Natalie and Avynlea could get back to cheer in the semi finals state game. We had a good trip to McCall and look forward to more time spent with family.