Sunday, November 6, 2022

Broom Hockey

For Mutual they had a combined activity with the boys and it was broom hockey. My girls didn't want to go thinking it was going to be dumb and boring but they went and had so much fun! Kefford was there and he took some pictures of all of the action. Avynlea is in a Gray Weber State Cheer t-shirt and black joggers and Rylee is wearing a blue and gray sweatshirt and black leggings.


I think Rylee drew this side profile picture of Avynlea during church on Sunday, looks like Avynlea is not too pleased with how it looks.
Ashleigh's family all have November birthdays and instead of celebrating separately she made it easy this year and did one Birthday Party for all of them. She asked me if I would create the invite for her, I was a little sad knowing I wouldn't be able to be at the party but I did have fun creating the invite and it turned out so cute!