Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Avynlea Senior Pictures

Avynlea first got Senior Pictures taken by Kam Kelly, he does mostly videography but also does pictures. He is a friend of Avy's and was having a deal on pictures so we booked him for some pictures. I wasn't able to be there for the picture taking but Kenedy went and they had fun. Avynlea wasn't too thrilled with the pictures when she got them back so we asked Pheonix a girl who was on Avy's cheer team her Junior year and is now doing photography to do some pictures. Phoenix had an opening on November 8th, my birthday, so we went ahead and booked it. I was able to be at this shoot and thought Pheonix did a great job and took some really great pictures. She had me jump into a few of them for some Mother/Daughter pictures which was fun. I got a picture of Phoenix taking one of the photos and then the second picture down is a picture I took of Avynlea to make sure she liked the look of her outfit. We were using the Traverse as a changing room and we did not have a full length mirror for Avynlea to use.


Pictures by Pheonix Rae...









Pictures by Kam Kelly...