Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Happy Birthday Elizabeth and Elder Peterson

I started out my 44th Birthday by going with Kefford to the Polls and voting. 
I got a lot of fun messages and pictures wishing me a Happy Birthday on our family group chat, they were fun to see throughout the day.




Rylee and Avynlea made me a Happy Birthday sign which was super cute.
Avynlea had her Senior pictures scheduled for this day so I went with her to do that and then after we were done we me Rylee and Kefford at Tin Roof Tacos for dinner. I love Tin Roof and always get two number 4's and a chips and salsa.
After eating we came home to have cake and open presents. 
I got new dishes that are so pretty and are from the Pioneer Woman collection, I love her stuff!
Avynlea had Kenedy on the phone who was joining in and watching the present opening
Kefford bought me an electric hand warmer which will be nice to have at those cold football games.
I was surprised with some new Jordans, they are the prettiest yellow color and I was so excited to open the box and see them. At first I thought it was a prank and Kefford wrapped up my white Jordans to prank me so I was really excited to open the box and see the yellow ones.
Kenedy bought me a cute Shacket, jacket plus shirt=Shacket, and I love it a lot , it so so cute and cozy to wear.
Heather sent me The Princess Bride boardgames and I am really excited to play that game, she is going up in a few weeks so we will have to learn it and play it together.

Elder Peterson and his Companion were invited over to the Harrises for his Birthday dinner, they fed them amazing burgers and gave him a card, a tie and some fun socks. I am so grateful for kind members who took the time to help Ryker celebrate his special day.