Friday, September 10, 2021

Goodbye Kenedy and another Friday Night Lights

September 9: I went to bed the night before really overwhelmed and frustrated and on edge. I thought I was doing ok with Ryker leaving but the more the day went by the harder reality was getting with him leaving and then in a couple of days Kenedy leaves again then in two years Avy graduates and in four Rylee leaves, it is all happening too fast for my comfort. Then I had a dance meeting at the studio that evening and they told us all of these changes they wanted us to make and implement in our ballet classes and that got me even more overwhelmed and on edge and then I just spiraled from there in regards to all the changes that were happening at the same time, it was too much for me. The next morning I woke up and was looking at instagram and I was reading a post from an LDS page that I follow and part of the caption was exactly what I needed to read. After reading and pondering it I decided in regards to dance that I will implement the changes that I can while still maintaining a fun class for me and my dancers and in regards to my kids growing up I can be excited for them as they get to do great things and become great adults.
Kenedy was leaving for School the next day and so after I made one of her favorites for dinner, Fettuccini Alfredo, we went to Reed's Dairy for some ice-cream. But not before we stopped at Costco so I could get my second Covid vaccine and Kefford wanted to get some gloves for work and Kenedy grabbed some items for us to get her that she could take to school. Going to Reed's Dairy for ice cream after was a goodbye for Kenedy as well as my reward for getting the shot :). Avynlea had a date that night and could not join us for the ice cream but we had a good time just the four of us. And Reeds Dairy has delicious ice cream!
Later that night Kefford pulled out his Mission photo albums to look up something and he started telling the girls fun stories from his mission and showing them his pictures. It was so cute to see them huddled around the book hearing about his mission adventures.
September 10: The first time I got the covid vaccine I reacted really bad to it. My entire body was achey and I hurt for days. When I got the second shot I was told that if I had Covid, which I did, that I would feel side effects after the first shot, which I did, and should feel fine after the second shot, which was a lie. I got my shot Thursday night and all day Friday I was in bed with really bad body aches, I hurt so bad that I couldn't even go to the football game that night and you know how much I love going, it killed me to not  be there watching Avynlea, I was really upset about it. The only thing I could say positive about the second shot is that the body pains did not last as long as the first go around, oh and also that I don't have to get another one. Just Terrible.
I couldn't be at the game but Diana, Natalie's Mom, sent me pictures she took of the girls and I am grateful for that. Annie's Mom brought all the girls Crumbl cookies, lucky ducks, and Meridian won the game against Timberline with a final score of 52-7
Avynlea, Natalie, Hailey, Paige and Dreya
Avynlea, Ryan and Natalie

Avynlea and her friend Colton