Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Baptisms and Rykers Missionary Pictures

With this being the last week for Kenedy and Ryker to be home Kenedy wanted to do baptisms one last time with Ryker. We really wanted Avynlea to be able to come but she had to work and since we have to make appointments we were limited with. which times we had available and the one we could get she couldn't do. Rylee was able to and so I took them to the Temple and watched them do the Baptisms, it was really special for Ryker to be able to Baptize his sisters and I am so grateful that they have had these opportunities.

I brought along my camera so that after we were done in the Temple we could take some Missionary pictures of Ryker around the Temple. 
I had fun taking his pictures, he was a good sport about it and I feel pretty confident that although a professional could have done a lot better that I did not do too bad of a job. 


Rylee wanted some pictures of herself and so I let Ryker take a small break so I could take a couple pictures of Rylee. I think I took two of them before Ryker wanted to take a turn being behind the camera so I let him take a couple. The ones where Rylee is holding the Book of Mormon are the ones that Ryker took.






Rylee also wanted a turn behind the camera so I let her take one of Ryker and I and then she took one of Kenedy