Friday, September 24, 2021

Football; Rylee Cheering on Owyhee and Avynlea Cheering for Meridian

One of my cute little dancers, Roen, made a bracelet for me and forgot to give it to me after our recital. Her Mom mailed it to me along with a sweet picture she drew and it was so cute. Avynlea took the bracelet and wore it for a while but when I finally got it back I took a picture while wearing it to send to Roen and to tell her I miss her and thank you for the bracelet. I have the sweetest little dancers and I just love them so much!
The Superintendent has been going on a school tour and visiting all of the Student Council classes of each school in the district. I found a picture of Rylee's class when he went to Owyhee and managed to get a screen shot of it. Rylee has really been enjoying Student Council which I knew she would and I am glad that she is loving it and being involved.
Rylee is wearing a blue shirt and standing in the lower part right behind the two girls in black.

Rylee went to the Owyhee football game against Mountain View at Mountain View with her friends Tayci, Ella and Avery. Avery is new in our ward and Rylee has been able to get to know her and just loves her. I am so glad that she is making good friends and that she is loving going to the games and being involved. She had a really great time cheering on her High School team, they ended up losing really bad to Mountain View but that didn't dampen Rylee's fun and she came home happy that she got to be there with her friends.
Final score 56-0
Tayci, Ella, Rylee and Avery

The girls were being picked up by Tayci's parents and Avery came over to our house a little earlier so she and Rylee cold get ready together. Rylee has two Owyhee t-shirts and ket Avery borrow one since she didn't have any. Every football game has a theme which allows the kids to dress up and this games theme was western. Rylee wore the cowboy hat she got from the rodeo and she she looked pretty cute. I tried to get her to wear my red and black buffalo print flannel thinking she would be cold in just a t-shirt but she declined and sent me a text later saying she was so hot in just her t-shirt. I could see that happening being in the student section surrounded by people , it would be pretty hot and stifling. 



Meanwhile I was at the Meridian game against Eagle in Eagle cheering on Avynlea and her team. I had a really good view of Avynlea throughout the game and loved watching her lead her team. She is the Captain but there are two game day Captains that help her out, Rory and Hannah, and the three of them did such a great job. Meridian had the lead for most of the game but Mountain View was able to get the win by 1 point in the end, it was a really sad loss but Meridian played hard and did their best. 
Final score 24-23

Paige, Natalie and Avynlea
back row: Emma(Pam), Ellie, Paige, Hailey, Natalie, Parker, Allen, Hannah, Melanie, Jadyn, Katie, Annie and Mary
front row: Madilyn, Sienna, Avynlea, Dreya, Kylee, Roree, Megan, Alyssa, Tessa and Kaybre


I loved watching Avynlea at the top of the pyramid flying, she is so good and loves being up there.

Paige, Avynlea, Hannah and Rory
I love my cheerleader and am so proud of her and her leadership skills. She is a great leader and example for her team and they are lucky to have her. Emma/Pam's Mom was telling me how happy Emma was that Avynlea was chosen as Captain and that she was the obvious choice. I have heard nothing but positive feedback in response to Avynlea being chosen as Captain and that makes me so happy that my girl is such a good leader and friend. 
Colton and Avynlea