Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas

We told the kids they had to stay in bed until 7 and then they could come down with their stockings. A little after 7 no one had come down so Kefford went to get them. I think they were all awake, except Kenedy, just waiting for us to come and get them. 
They brought their stockings down and had fun opening them with us in our bedroom.
Once that was done Kefford told everyone to go brush their hair and then we would do presents. Kenedy got everyone gifts this year which was fun. She made a photo book for me that was filled with pictures of her and I together, I love it. She got Rylee a white board for her room and some bath stuff. Kefford a BYU-I beanie and RYker got a BYU-I shirt. Avynlea was given a shirt and some socks. We all loved our gifts from Kenedy and it was really sweet of her. Rylee had bought everyone gifts from the dollar store and was in such a rush to have us open them that I didn't get to take pictures. She got me a candle which was fun and she also made us all thinks out of clay and she made me a mermaid tail, it is super cute.

I bought all of the kids sherpa blankets this year. Kefford and I both have one and the kids are always wanting to use ours so I bought them their own.

My Mom sent a Lincoln kitchen towel and a sherpa blanket which was really thoughtful. She also sent me a box of chocolate because my secret person was late on my gift and I was going to get it until i got to California. Even though it wasn't her fault she felt bad that I did not have a SP gift to open snd sent the chocolates. She is the best!
Secret Person gifts: Kenedy got a Sisters sweatshirt from Kefford. Avynlea got a wall calendar and markers from Anita, Kefford got Batman cuff links ad tie bar along with crackers from Atticus, Rylee got a Jasmine Alix and Ani bracelet and socks from Heather and Ryker got a beanie and shirt from Grandma Bonnie.
After all the fun we cleaned up and then headed out to the farm to spend some time with Kefford's family. Kenedy took a picture with Maddie's new doll which Maddie would randomly have us babysit and I got to hold Garrett while he slept. It was a good time