Sunday, February 11, 2018

Verona Ward Young Women

This year when it came time to print my blog book I had too many pictures for one book so or this year I had my Blog printed into two books. It wasn't ideal for me but I did not want to go through and try to delete stuff or condense more pictures since I already did that through the year so two books it is!
Although it was a rough and lonely start we have really loved being in the Verona ward. Kefford was serving in the Bishopric as Executive Secretary and because good friends with all of those guys and I was serving as Beehive advisor and loved the women and youth I served with. It was a good time.
 but we knew the time was going to end somehow because the ward had gotten massive and we had more families moving in every week. One Sunday in February the announcement was made about a split and they were taking our subdivision, Bainbridge, and the one next to us, Bridgetower West, and giving us to the Oak Creek Ward in the Meridian West Stake. My family was really, really sad about this and not at all happy. When the announcement was made I started crying and couldn't seem to stop for the rest of the day. 
For Young Womens the girls who were leaving were told that we could go to our mutual for one last wednesday and so we did. Kenedy did speed dating with her group and Avynlea and I helped make hats for service for our group. The girls all signed poster boards for us leaders that were leaving and once again it was really sad. I will miss this ward a lot but am glad we will still be able to see them every once in a while since we do still meet in the same building.
Verona Ward Beehives
Elizabeth, Emily, Makayla, Sophia, Kenedy, Aubrey, Brynn and Sara
The top picture is just the Verona Ward Laurels

Kenedy asked her friend Drew to Sweethearts and his Mom sent me the picture she took of him with the invite. It was his birthday so the invite was extra fun.