Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Flour Game

Rylee asked to look at her baby book and after we got it out she looked through it and we realized how undone it was. I told Rylee since she has the next few weeks off that we should work on getting her baby pictures scrapbooked. We went through all of the pictures we could find at home and then got on the computer and printed off more. It has been fun working on this with her and we already have twice the amount of pages that we started with. I love that I have space in my house to do this project and not have it spread all over the kitchen table. 

Monday night we had family home evening and nobody could come up with a game to play. I remembered one that one of my friends posted about playing with her family and thought my kids would enjoy it. It is the flour game and you take a cup with flour packed into it and put it upside down on a plate and take the cup off. You are left with a cup shaped stack of flour. Put a dime on top and then everyone takes turns cutting sides off the mound. The person who cuts it and makes it collapse has to then use only their face to find the dime. It is a pretty fun game and everyone enjoyed playing. Rylee was the first one to make it fall and had to find the dime and Ryker was the second. After that we decided to clean up but it was fun and definitely one to do again!